Frequently Asked Questions Malabar Gold & Diamonds
General Merchandise queries
- What if I do not find the piece that I wanted on the site anymore?. Can I still place an order?
- Sometimes we do not have certain pieces in our stock. Or, it might have been relocate it to any other page. But if you really need the desired product, we will always try our best to help you get the same. For this, you need to get in touch with the customer care team on 1860 3000 0916 or 022-30254900.
- Is there an option of getting jewellery with different metal or gemstone that is not offered on malabargoldanddiamonds.com website?
- For this purpose, you need to call our customer care team and they will provide you with the choices.
- Are pendants available with the chain?
- Yes. We have a range of chains for you. You need to select the preferred pendant and you can also find an option to check out the chains. The price that is mentioned near pendant is only for the pendant and the cost of chain is separate. Once you have selected the pendant, you need to click on "BUY NOW" option and later browse for gold or 22Kt Yellow chain.
- Do you deal with Conflict Free diamonds?
- malabargoldanddiamonds.com uses only conflict-free diamonds that are acquired from legitimate diamond sources. These are certified through famous Kimberley Process Certification Scheme (KPCS).
- If I lose my jewellery certificate, can I get a duplicate one?
- For just a price of Rs.500, we can provide you with duplicate certificate. “Copy/ duplicate” will be written across such certificate.
- Are there any differences in price of the products that are sold on this website and in other retail stores?
- Due to different regional price of gold, there may be differences in prices of the products sold.
Delivery and shipment
- How much does malabargoldanddiamonds.com charge me for the product to be delivered to my residence?
- malabargoldanddiamonds.com provides its customers with free shipping facilities on all the items within India.
- What is the estimated time for the products to be delivered?
- The date of delivery usually depends on the type of product chosen by you. We have various products in store that will be delivered to you within 7 working days.
Most of the products are usually readily available and it normally takes upto 7 days for delivering such jewellery pieces to you in a safe condition. Please exclude Saturdays, Sundays and festival occasions.
- What is the mode of delivery?
- We make sure to deliver the products through popular insured couriers like Bluedart. Also it is advised that you confirm if we deliver to your pincode. If courier service is not available in your locality, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience
- Is my product safe?
- Your piece of jewellery is shipped in a durable condition and tamper-evidence packing is done so that the product remains intact. We provide complete insurance to your jewellery till it reaches you as we deliver the products to you through reputed courier facilities like Bluedart. We advise not to accept such products that are tampered with.
- Does Malabar Gold & Diamonds undertake delivery to foreign countries?
- We are extremely sorry to say that as of now we do not have provisions of delivering out products out of India.
- Is there a provision to change the shipping address after placing the order?
- If the product is not yet shipped, you can easily get the shipping address changed. In such cases, we will make sure to coordinate with our courier agencies to get it delivered to the latest address. You can get in touch with the Customer service team on 1860 3000 0916 or 022-30254900 to help you with it. If the product is in transit and the address cannot be changed, we will make sure to reship such product to new address when the product is returned to us.
- Do you offer Cash on Delivery(COD) facility for my location(Pincode)?
- No, we are sorry. As of now we do not have such option.
- Do you deliver products throughout India?
- As of now we deliver our products to maximum cities in India. However, there are a few exceptions to this. We advise you to check if the product will be delivered to your pincode in the product detail page. If you need more information on this, you can always get in touch with the service team on 1860 3000 0916 or 022-30254900.
- I live abroad. Can I get the product delivered in India?
- Yes. You can get the product delivered in India. We would need a valid shipping address in India for the product to be delivered. We request you to check on such information in the product detail page, if product can be delivered to your pincode.
- If I am not at home, please let me know what will happen to the product that should have been delivered.
- Our courier agents will always leave a message in such circumstances and will try to deliver the product to you again. However, we request you to plan your purchase and coordinate with the courier team, so that product gets delivered at the right time.
- If I am out of town during the time of delivery of product, will it be delivered to my family members?
- In order to ensure that the products do not miss in transit, we inform the courier service to deliver the product only to person who has initiated the receipt of product. Therefore, we request you to plan and coordinate your purchase purchase so that you receive the product without any problem.
- Do you need any proof of identity when accepting the delivery?
- The customer is requested to keep a photocopy of any of the identity proofs like driving license, Pan card, voters id, Aadhar or passport while receiving the product. You would also need to sign on a form after delivery.
- How can I get the status of my order?
- You can easily track the status of order by logging in to our website and clicking on Track Order.
- Who is liable to pay the charges for return shipment?
- If in case you are not satisfied with the product and would want to return it back to us, we have Returns & Exchange Policy in place. Under this, you will not be liable to pay any courier charges for return shipment.
- I live in India. But I got to know that you do not deliver products to my pincode. Please let me know how can I place the order.
- As of now, we undertake shipment only to selected cities of India. If your city is not included in the delivery list, we request you to get in touch with customer service team on 1860 3000 0916 or 022-30254900.
- Do you have the facility of Transit Insurance
- We provide transit insurance on all goods till they reach you.
- What will be the results if my order is lost in transit?
- If such events, we make sure to wait for about 15 days and then initiate reprocessing or reshipment of the goods.
Online Purchase Related
- Do you have an option of matching the price if in case the value of an item that I purchase goes down later?
- Selling price is final and hence, malabargoldanddiamonds.com does not have the facility of matching the price. We make sure to calculate using current precious metal and gem prices so that we can provide the product to you at the best price. However, such prices would change from time to time.
- What are the steps to be followed to place an order online?
- Please make sure to follow the simple steps that are mentioned below:
- First of all, select your desired piece of Jewellery and "Add to your Shopping Bag'
- Click on 'Checkout' if in case your orfer is final. If not, 'Continue Shopping'
- Add your name and Email Address on the Checkout Screen to proceed for Billing and Shipping
- Add your shipping details and choose the Payment Options
- Choose the Mode of Payment and then place your the order
- Once done,you will receive a confirmation email on order to the e-mail that you have provided during placing of the order.
- Can I place an order by phone?
- Definitely. After browsing through the designs on our website, you can order the desired one, by phone. Our customer Support executive will help you with placing the order. You can reach them on 1860 3000 0916 or 022-30254900
- Will I be getting an order confirmation?
- Definitely. The confirmation of your order will be sent to the email id that you have provided to use when placing the order.
- Is it possible to send a personalized message with the gift?
- You have the option of including a personalized message with the gift when you place the order.
- How can I make the payment for a product that I have ordered through malabargoldanddiamonds.com through online provisions?
- We offer different methods for making payment like net banking, debit card & credit card, Cheque, demand draft and fund transfer. Your account information will be confidential and we use SSL encryption technology for protecting your card information.
- Will there be any hidden costs?
- There are no hidden costs at all. We do not charge extra shipping charges also. The total price that is mentioned in the product page will be the final price.
- Will the prices displayed on www.malabargoldanddiamonds.com subject to any kind of change?
- The prices are subject to change without notice. You should know that you are liable to pay the amount that is stated on the day of purchase.
- How can I pay with the help of a Credit/Debit card. Do let me know if it is safe?
- We accept Master card and Visa and we also accept international card. You will need to enter the 16 digit number that is featured on the card and also the CVV Code to initiate payment. We make sure to keep all the debit and credit card details private and also use SSL encryption technology for protecting the card information.
- If there are any refunds, how long will it take to reach?
- If there are any refunds, we make sure to credit the amount to your bank account once we receive the product within 10 working days. You need to get in touch with the Customer Support Team by providing the bank account and IFSC code, which will be printed behind the cheque book.
- How exactly does the online payment method work?
- The debit or credit card details that you provide on the payment gateway page will be authorized by the bank or debit/ Credit Card Company. After we receive the authorization, we finalize your order. You will know instantly if your credit card is accepted.
- What may be the reasons to refuse my credit card?
- The reasons to refuse debt or credit card are mentioned below :
- If the card number in invalid (May be the result of a typo)
- If the card does not have sufficient credit balance remaining to pay for the order
- If the billing address that is entered in the order form does not match with the address in your debit or credit card statement
- If the expiration date of the is not entered right
You an contact your debit/ credit card issuing bank for any further clarifications.
- What are the debit / credit cards that you accept and what banks are supported under the internet banking option?
- We accept international credit & debit card. We also accept net banking facility that is provided by the major banks in India. To get a detailed list on the different options of payment, you can refer the payment options.
- What if the ring that I buy does not fit me?
- We advise our customers to check the size of the ring before placing of an order or you can check the ring size guide online. After placing the order, if at all the ring that is purchased by you does not fit, then you need to send the ring back to us at your own cost. We request you to go through our exchange and return policy in detail.
- If the ring does not fit me, can I take the ring to my local jeweler to get it resized?
- Yes you can. But however, we do not recommend it as we do not accept such items that are modified by third party. It also voids the 30 day return policy and lifetime exchange policy as such modifications, if done incorrectly, can lead to damage of the gems or even the strength of the setting.
- Are all the rings same in size or do you have different sizes available with you?
- When you shop with us, the size of the rings will be shown to you. Other than the standard ring size that has been displayed, if you select any ring of other size, service might be required to get it adjusted. If you opt for the ring sizing service, it will take up to 3 additional business days.
- Do you offer engraving services?
- Sorry. As of now we do not provide such service.
- What if in case I do not know the ring size?
- To check ring size, you can visit the Ring size guide link on our website.
- Is it possible to get a ring in such size that is not available on site?
- Definitely. Ring of different size can be ordered. However we request you to get in touch with our Customer service Team on 1860 3000 0916 or 022-30254900.
My Account and Registration
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- You need to enter your email id on the sign in page and then click on the Forgot password box. A Link will be sent to your email Id,You need to click on that link which will redirect you to the page where you can enter your new password
- What is the procedure to change my password?
- You can easily change your password in Edit Profile section under the My Account tab.
- How can I change my Personal Account Information like address, phone number, e-mail address?
- For changing your Registration address, phone number and email, you need to go to the Personal Information link under My Account and make the suitable changes.
- Why should I register to malabargoldanddiamonds.com ?
When you register to malabargoldanddiamonds.com Account, you will be benefited with a faster checkout for all your purchases.
Tracking orders can be done easily in a single click.
As you are a registered user, you would get personalized recommendations on the basis of your shopping history.
You will know about the latest offers and discounts before anybody else gets to know about them.
Make a Wishlist
You can add items to wishlist and then share it with your family and friends on Social networking site.
Your contact details are saved and by this, you need not type the details every time you make a purchase. This will in turn save your time.
Return, Exchange & Buyback policies
- What should I be doing if the product that has been delivered to be is in a defective/ damaged condition?
- In such events, you are required to return the product in an an unused condition with its original packing and it should also include original tags, so that the refund can be initiated. You can reach the customer service team on 1860 3000 0916/ 022-30254900 or send us an email at email@example.com within 3 days to report the incident. For more details, you can go through our Return & Exchange Policy.
- What is the procedure for receiving money for the products which has been returned by me?
- If in case you opt for refund of payment for any reason, we make sure to refund the money to you in the same way how you have made the payment. It is secured and is normally made with a crossed cheque.
- Do I have to pay money for shipping the product back to you?
- We provide FREE Return Shipping facility. You will get complimentary return shipping on all resizings, refunds or exchanges for all products within the 14-day return policy.
- What is the procedure to return the product to malabargoldanddiamonds.com within 14 days?
- First of all, you need to call our customer support team for placing your return request.
- We will make sure to courier a malabargoldanddiamonds.com tamper evident package to you. This will be in pre-printed form with our return address and unique serial number indicated in it. It will also include your Name and Address on the outside return area.
- You need to secure your jewellery with original packing materials and certificate in such package that is provided by malabargoldanddiamonds.com. Please note that once this package is sealed, it cannot be opened till it is destroyed.
- As soon as your package is ready, you can call our customer service team and we will send a courier so that we can pick it up from you.
- Once the returned item is received by us, the refund or new item will be dealt with.
- Are all my personal details in a secured form?
- Are my online transactions safe on your web site?
- We at malabargoldanddiamonds.com always make to consider the security and safety of our consumers. Also we are equipped with a lot of technological protections, which are in place so that all the transaction process are known to be safe and the information of customers are also secured. As a part of the advanced security options, we do not accept financial information on servers. All the information that is entered by you is usually received directly through the payment gateway and then it is transmitted to your respective banks servers. All of this is done through the standard encryption protocol, which is called as Secure Socket Layer (SSL). All the major online transactions are usually completed without incident. But you should know that customer protection should happen both ways. During the process of buying any online venue, you need to be careful.
- Be careful of the unsolicited e-mail and unknown telephone contacts
- www.malabargoldanddiamonds.comnever sends an email or call any customer for disclosing or verifying their respective www.malabargoldanddiamonds.com password, bank account number or credit card details. Such kind of information should be submitted on web page forms after completion of the order on our site or whenever making any kind of updates to My Account section. If you receive any phishing mails, it is advised to go to our website and then to the account instead of clicking on the link.
- If you receive an email or call from unknown contacts personifying as any of the associates or sister concerns of www.malabargoldanddiamonds.com asking for confirmation of your personal banking information and your password. Do not disregard the request and it is advised that you report the incident to us for further investigation.
- The customers should always be careful with shipment confirmation e-mails and review order so that they are genuine and is sent by Malabar Gold & Diamonds. For doing this, you need to cross check the confirmation mails with transaction history that is found in accounts section. If in case you receive a confirmation email pertaining to shipment, which is not yours, it is advised to report such an incident to Malabar Gold & Diamonds.
- Phishing emails will usually have an urgency tone. Be aware of such emails as Malabar Gold & Diamonds never sends such mails to its customers.
- If you have any doubt on the reliability of any email, make sure not to click on any link that will be included in the mail. This would trigger the malicious software that is installed in your system. Make sure to report such incident to www.malabargoldanddiamonds.com.
- Make sure that your system is protected
- You may come across genuine mails that usually contains Trojans and virus. Such programs may look safe. But they might actually be harmful. Such virus and Trojans usually install a kind of malicious code in your system without any knowledge. They collect all your confidential information that the fakes usually use for the purpose of accessing your account.
Below mentioned are a few important tips that should always be followed by you.
- Always keep your system updated with latest anti-spyware/ anti-virus software.
- Also install a personal firewall to your system for the purpose of protecting your account.
- Make sure to keep your system updated with latest security patches and also make sure not to click on any links open attachments that is unknown or spam.
- In what form are our personal information stored and what kind of security procedures in place so that the confidentiality of information is protected?
- As of now, the confidentiality in stored in corporate customer database and internet database. We make sure to limit the access to information within the organization and with the business that needs to be known. Many of our employees would also not have access to such information. Also, we impose a policy against any kind of unauthorized disclosure or the kind of information that is shared with us. We also make sure to instruct the employees relating to the policies. We also make sure that the third parties who provide their services to us would have access to customer information and also share the commitment of maintaining the privacy and also adhere to the non-disclosure requirements of the company. As indicated above, we do not rent or sell customer details to any other organization or company or we do not authorize organization for using customer information for official purposes.
- Verified by Visa
- Malabar Gold & Diamonds supports the VbV (Verified byVisa), which is a secured technology, which validates the Visa card and also makes sure that only authorized cardholder places the order. If at the bank which has issued the Visa card supports VbV, it is required to enter your password or you may also be required to sign up for VbV once you check out. You can now activate your current card as well.
- MasterCard SecureCode
- We support MasterCard SecureCode, which is a security technology that helps in authenticating the MasterCard and also makes sure that only authorized cardholder places the order.
If the bank that has issued your MasterCard supports MasterCard SecureCode, you will be required to enter your password or also sign up for MasterCard SecureCode once you check out. You can now activate your current card as well.